Monday, July 29, 2013

Things I Never Thought Would Happen to Me


I was kicked out of a bar for not drinking enough.
Honest.

A waiter approached me at about 11pm and told me I had to leave the bar. Actually what he said was "you must get out now" I was not welcome here anymore because I was "drinking too slowly and not enough."   I had no idea there were try-outs to remain in this bar.  Had our  group known we might have tried to be a little more competitive in our drinking.  Although we were drinking it was not a quantity large enough to remain in this establishment.  One of or group tired to barter with the waiter promising to do better.  But there are no second chances in Turkish bars and the waiter  just kept pointing at the door until we shamefully left with all the nearby tables staring at us with disgust

Kicked out for not drinking enough. 
How ironic. 

Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment