Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Bubble Bus

I like people.  But the duration for which I like them is often short lived.  Hence, I rarely travel in groups. I like the group I am currently traveling with but from an evolutionary perspective they are weak. On this bus we have peanut allergies, eggplant allergies(which is an unfortunate staple here in turkey), zucchini allergies, bee Sting allergies,  grass,  pollen and one person is ironically allergic to the sun (not an easy thing to avoid here in cloudless turkey).  Restaurants shudder when they see is coming.  We have two vegetarians and one person who appears not to be able to eat food but unfortunately for us,  keeps trying. Did I mention the are only 14 on the Tour? Quite the assortment of ailments don't you think? We should be traveling around turkey in a bubble, not a bus. Just a thought. 



Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment